CEPANI40 Half-day Academic Conference on the “Annulment and Enforcement proceedings from a comparative law perspective”
FEB-VBO, Rue Ravenstein 4, 1000 Brussels
This conference aims at comparing enforcement and annulment within the following selected countries: Belgium, France, Switzerland, England and Germany.
The panelists will give an insight of the enforcement and annulment proceedings within their respective country and the recent trends in this regard. Their view and presentation will be discussed interactively with a comparative perspective. The distinguished panelists are the following:
- For Belgium: Caroline Verbruggen, Judge of the Brussels Court of Appel
- For France: Detlev Kuehner, Partner, BMH AVOCATS, Paris
- For Switzerland: Catherine Anne Kunz, Counsel, Lalive, Geneva
- For England: Remy Gerbay, Counsel, MoloLamken, New York
- For Germany: Simon Manner, Partner, Manner Spangenberg, Hamburg
Moderator: Prof. Gerard Meijer, Partner at NautaDutilh Amsterdam and Professor at the Erasmus University in Rotterdam.
Registration: Please register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 8, 2018 at the lastest.
Please find below the details:Download file (732.22 kB) Print file