Direct and simple support in an increasingly complex regulatory context.
BMHAVOCATS works with international operators in the field of life sciences.
BMHAVOCATS conducts monitoring of French regulations (marketing authorisations, transparency, promotion rules) particularly in the aim of advising its clients during negotiations and the contractualisation of their business relationships.
BMHAVOCATS also provides legal assistance to crop-protection manufacturers in product liability actions.
Lastly, BMHAVOCATS has recognised competence in providing support to dialysis centres as well as to liberal physicians in the negotiation of practice contracts or of their departure.
BMHAVOCATS’ fields of expertise include the following:
- regulatory monitoring,
- drafting of contracts,
- consulting services regarding consumer information, distribution and advertising rules,
- consulting services regarding the promotion of pharmaceutical specialties,
- consulting services regarding the promotion of “borderline” products presenting health claims,
- the resolution of disputes favouring negotiation and mediation,
- arbitration missions (ad hoc arbitration),
- litigation before civil and commercial disciplinary jurisdictions.
Fields of intervention:
- Pharmaceutical and crop-protection industries
- Manufacturers of medical devices
- Health-care centres
- Information to consumers concerning a cannabis-based medication.
- Support in the assignment of a Marketing Authorisation for a plant-based product.
- Compliance of contractual documents for a New-Zealand manufacturer of medical devices and an Italian research company.
- International arbitration concerning the development of a generic manufaturer.
- Defence of a crop-protection manufacturer in expertise and main proceedings resulting from liability claims on its products.
- Drafting of a supply contract for the manufacturer of pharmaceutical goods.
Health, pharma & biotechnology – Regulatory law – Rankings 2018 – Law firm – France