BMHAVOCATS highlights the impact of public law rules on the projects and strategy of its clients, French and foreign public and private companies, particularly in regulated activity sectors.
BMHAVOCATS’ fields of expertise include the following:
- assistance in obtaining administrative authorisations (building permits, classified installations),
- support during call for tender and negotiation procedures with the contracting entity,
- drafting of administrative contracts (public procurement, public service delegations),
- follow-up and execution of the contract or the public service mission entrusted,
- assistance in the context of judicial expertise, summary proceedings and disputes before administrative courts (liability and invalidation),
- assistance in the context of special administrative disputes in fiscal and quasi-fiscal matters, customs and community-related.
Fields of intervention:
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Advice to a german equipment manufacturer for the particpation in a tender for the installation of a ammunition-destruction plant