• Could the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) be the nucleus for a second structure in Europe?
• Technology, digital tax and intellectual property (IP): de-risking jurisdictions
• Common Reporting Standard (CRS), DAC6, regulatory update
• Foundations: an asset protection tool for Luxembourg?
• Cross-border succession issues in Europe and elsewhere
• Beneficial Ownership Registers in the BeNeLux countries
• Private wealth and the ever evolving grey and black lists
• The Multilateral Instrument (MLI) and the future of international tax planning in Luxembourg
• The new Luxembourg – France double tax treaty
• Private clients – living and dying in the EU
Avec la participation de Christophe Jolk
STEP is the worldwide professional association for those advising families across generations.