Focus on understanding the company in order to propose the best adapted solutions.
Every day, BMHAVOCATS supports medium and large size, French and foreign companies operating in a wide range of sectors. Creation, establishment, development, restructuring: BMHAVOCATS intervenes in all the operations that punctuate the lives of companies. Through its knowledge of the company and its business sector, more than legal expertise, BMHAVOCATS offers pragmatic solutions that are a valuable aid in decision making.
When a company is part of a group we act as a liaison with the parent company, in French, English or German.
BMHAVOCATS regularly organises training sessions that provide valuable opportunities to exchange views. We maintain links with other experts (chartered accountants, payroll managers, consultants on psycho-social risks, specialised recruiters) as well as with foreign law firms.
Each member of the team is devoted exclusively to labour law in an advisory capacity as well as in litigation: two mutually enriching practices.
BMHAVOCATS’ fields of expertise include the following:
- advice in individual labour law (drafting of labour contracts, follow-up of disciplinary proceedings, transactions, proceedings for incapacity),
- advice in collective labour law (working time, relations with employee-representative institutions, collective agreement projects, etc.),
- advice concerning professional risks (risk prevention, management of accidents at work, occupational illnesses and psycho-social risks),
- advice concerning URSSAF reassessments,
- advice on the employment status of senior managers (unemployment insurance, concurrent holding of a corporate office and an employment contract) and their criminal liability,
- management of collective dismissals on economic grounds (drafting of ‘plans de sauvegarde de l’emploi’ (job protection schemes), support to management in relations with personnel representatives),
- support to companies in the context of transfers or acquisitions businesses (drafting of audit reports, recommendations on measures to reduce risks),
- support to companies in labour court litigation and mediation, as well as in disputes involving the national health insurance system (sécurité sociale),
- advice in managing secondments/expatriations and the provisioning of employees.
Fields of intervention:
- Mass food and non-food retail
- Automotive services
- Pharmaceutical laboratories
- Metal, plastics and recycling, chemical industries
- Banking and finance
- New energies
- Manufacturing of domestic appliances, machines-tools
- Revision of working time following the annulment of the provisions of several collective agreements on a fixed number of working days (draft company-wide agreements on a fixed number of working days or implementation of a different working time).
- Defence of an employer accused of obstructionism by the works council and the CHSCT (health, safety and working conditions council).
- Assistance to a company in its amicable and litigious appeals of an URSSAF reassessment of several hundred-thousand Euros.
- Support to management in its project to close an industrial site: management of relations with personnel representatives and DIRECCTE, drafting of a job protection scheme, reporting to the German parent company, follow-up of reclassification and dismissal procedures.
Classification “LEGAL 500 Paris”: Recommended
Classification “LEGAL 500 EMEA”: Recommended
Classification “Décideurs”: Reputable practice