Drafting of international commercial contracts, creation of tailor-made dispute resolution clauses
In an international context in which arbitration has become the usual method of dispute resolution, BMHAVOCATS establishes and proposes to its clients multi-step resolution clauses in which arbitration only intervenes as a last resort. These alternative approaches aim to restore dialogue and pursue, under the best conditions, the professional relationship of the parties. Our strategies are based on a proven argument and integrate an understanding of our clients’ psychological and multicultural environment.
- Reflection on and identification of the most appropriate dispute resolution method (mediation/expertise; arbitration/judicial proceedings before state courts)
- Assistance in the negotiation of international commercial contracts
- Drafting of international commercial contracts, creation of tailor-made dispute resolution clauses
- Optimization of the strategic approach to the economic, legal and social environment
- Reduction of negotiation times
- Our partners mostly admitted as lawyers in France and in Germany support companies regardless of the multicultural context and the business languages of the parties
- More than 20 years of experience before state courts, as arbitrator or counsel in arbitration proceedings and as accredited mediator.