Drafting of international commercial contracts, creation of tailor-made dispute resolution clauses
In an international context in which arbitration has become the usual method of dispute resolution, BMHAVOCATS also proposes multi-phase arbitration clauses to its clients with a negotation and/or mediation phase prior to arbitration. The adding of additional preliminary phases may in specific cases be very useful, since both, negotation and mediation take into account the parties’ psychological and emotional environment and help to re-establish a dialogue in order to preserve the professional relationship between the parties.
- Identification of the most appropriate dispute resolution method (mediation/expertise; arbitration/judicial proceedings before state courts)
- Assistance in the negotiation of international commercial contracts
- Drafting of international commercial contracts, creation of tailor-made dispute resolution clauses
- Optimization of the strategic approach to the economic, legal and social environment
- Reduction of negotiation time
- Our partners mostly admitted as lawyers in France and in Germany assist companies in the given multicultural context and in the major business languages.
- More than 20 years of experience as arbitrator and as counsel in arbitration and in state court proceedings.