Personal and creative support: a pragmatic approach respectful of cultural specificities.
BMHAVOCATS assists its French and foreign clients (industrial, services, private equity or turnaround funds, banks) in the negotiation and documentation of primarily cross-border, small or mid-market mergers-acquisitions transactions. Thanks to a powerful and recognized network with colleagues practicing abroad, we also support our French clients in their international development.
BMHAVOCATS stands out particularly for its multicultural, especially German-speaking, awareness. This enables a personalised approach in the service of a foreign clientele.
BMHAVOCATS’ fields of expertise include the following:
- negotiation and drafting of contractual documentation of transfers, acquisitions of companies and business assets, joint-ventures and strategic alliances, acquisition of minority or majority holdings, shareholders’ agreements in English, French and German,
- drafting of the documentation and follow-up of transactions involving mergers/divisions/partial contributions of assets,
- LBO, legal and financial engineering of the transaction,
- study of financial solutions, drafting of loans,
- drafting and implementation of securities contracts,
- arrangement of data-rooms and legal audits,
- post-acquisition follow-up,
- corporate housekeeping,
- acquisition-related disputes,
- anticipating and managing social aspects,
- “management package”, employee profit-sharing,
- acquisitions of companies in distress: please consult our “Restructuring” section.
- Support to the private equity fund Capiton in the French portion of the Dynea acquisition
- Support to the private equity fund Altor Equity Partners in the acquisition of the French subsidiary of the Belgian group De Smet and Engineers and Contractors SA.
- Support to Ari Fleet (USA) in the French portion of the acquisition of a European leasing group.
- Support to Hauptpharma (Germany) in the French portion of the acquisition of a group of European companies in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Support to Müller Licht (Germany) in the acquisition of the French portion of a European group.
- Financial restructuring of the French companies of a German industrial group.
- Support to French-American company in relation to a joint venture in Qatar.
- Support to a Dutch retail company in relation to the setting up of a joint venture with a French company.
- Support to a German group in relation to the acquisition of a French software company.
- Support to an American company in relation to an acquisition with a French subsidiary.